Carpe Diem

Carpe diem: (Latin) used as an invocation to enjoy the present and not worry about the future.

I usually wake up sometimes on good days and will send a mass text to everyone I know, and it’snothing to big it’s all just all a part of my randomness. I wanted to text GOOD MORNING…..SEIZE THE DAY! I got back a few text messages that said “Carpe Diem” its Latin. This summer 2009 I want to enjoy every moment of it I want to enjoy what makes me…me. Every summer I seem to always be on a journey of discovery, and I know that’s not a bad thing but I’m not the one to wait. So I thought if I just live and be patience, but enjoy myself for the now then maybe my revaluation on life will appear.

PURPOSE In LIFE

Photobucket

Seek the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you, there lies your purpose.
If you aggressively seek God and his ways and really demand that you be shown what it is he wants you to do, you'll find it. Its closer than you think, you might already be filling his purpose, but not see it. Revelation comes by Discovery by Searching
LIVE-LOVE-GIVE



SOUL



Get a playlist! Standalone player