“I haven't lost myself…I’m just distracted” Monty

Martin Luther King's birthplace, Atlanta, Georgia

I haven’t been home since December of 2008 it’s not that long to you, but for me it felt like a life time. I really became comfortable with being content in a shell of chaos. Just being home for me is more than sleeping in pass the afternoon, more than laughing with your family until your tummy hurts, its more than still getting in trouble when it’s not your fault. Home is truly where the heart is. I just grasped that feeling today when I was waiting for the city bus downtown in San Antonio. When you’re away from the world you sort of lose yourself and your existence until you’re confused of why you were lost in the first place. Home is where the heart is, home is what I was missing. I’m home now.

Disturb us, Lord, when we are too well pleased with ourselves, when our dreams have come true because we have dreamed too little, when we arrive safely because we have sailed too close to the shore.

Disturb us, Lord, when with the abundance of things we possess, we have lost our thirst for the waters of life; having fallen in love with life, we have ceased to dream of eternity; and in our efforts to build a new earth, we have allowed our vision of the new heaven to dim.

Disturb us, Lord, to dare more boldly, to venture on wider seas where storms will show your mastery; where losing sight of land, we shall find the stars. We ask you to push back the horizons of our hopes; and to push us into the future in strength, courage, hope, and love.

PURPOSE In LIFE

Photobucket

Seek the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you, there lies your purpose.
If you aggressively seek God and his ways and really demand that you be shown what it is he wants you to do, you'll find it. Its closer than you think, you might already be filling his purpose, but not see it. Revelation comes by Discovery by Searching
LIVE-LOVE-GIVE



SOUL



Get a playlist! Standalone player